Services Offered by Ann
For the pregnant family:
- Private Doula Services: I can provide professional doula (labor support) services. Contact me for availability.
- Lamaze Classes: I can provide private classes in your home or mine or refer you to an excellent confidence-building class that will help you learn to advocate for yourselves.
- Birth Consulting: Private birth consultation available for women and families planning a pregnancy or during pregnancy to provide information to enable them choose a provider and birth setting that is best for their personal philosophy of birth.
For the birth professional:
- Advanced Doula Trainings: Check schedule of programs page for scheduled trainings or contact me to have an Advanced Doula Training in your area.
- Lamaze Teacher Training Seminars: These are done through Passion for Birth Lamaze Education Program. Contact me for more information.
- Childbirth Educator Update Days: This offering is for childbirth educators with some experience and would like new ideas, teaching techniques, and inspiration.
- Physical Comfort Measures and Non-Pharmacological Pain Relief: This is an offering for labor and delivery nurses, doulas, childbirth educators, midwives and others who work with birthing women.
- Presentations at State and National Conferences: I have presented at AWHONN, Lamaze International, International Childbirth Education Association, DONA International, MANA Regional and the American College of Nurse Midwives Conferences.
- One-day Lamaze workshop for Midwives and Midwifery Students as a step toward Lamaze Certification.